got rolled again in the GP for LOUD exhaust

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
The engine has a ZZP VS cam, ported heads, ported throttle body, ported supercharger, ported exhaust manifolds, 3" downpipe/carsound cat/catback exhaust to split 2.5" dynomax ultra flow stainless mufflers.

I'm thinking of putting a resonator on there to tone it down, thoughts?

GP11.jpg

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
When I had my GP the exhaust setup was similar to yours. Although I had no CAT. After a while it got to me and I had a glass pack installed where the resonator would normally go. Quieted it down a bit and also made it less raspy. I just got a cheap summit brand one for like 20 bucks.

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
When I had my GP the exhaust setup was similar to yours. Although I had no CAT. After a while it got to me and I had a glass pack installed where the resonator would normally go. Quieted it down a bit and also made it less raspy. I just got a cheap summit brand one for like 20 bucks.

glass pack hmmm, someone mentioned to me to install one on backwards to slow the flow even more.

Euro said:
Damn, that sucks Angel. At least the stocker FS in the link is free!! I don't remember your car being all that loud the last time I heard it, haha.
I don't have a problem with it, it's them cops who don't have shit else to do.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
The engine has a ZZP VS cam, ported heads, ported throttle body, ported supercharger, ported exhaust manifolds, 3" downpipe/carsound cat/catback exhaust to split 2.5" dynomax ultra flow stainless mufflers.

I'm thinking of putting a resonator on there to tone it down, thoughts?

GP11.jpg

Did you drive in Streamwood today? I saw a grand prix that looked like yours that turned onto irving from park rd.

If it is your car is loud as f. You gotta get that fixed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info