Wanted - Install Help

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
My parts just came from ZZP thru UPS this morning.

I'm looking for someone/people to assist me in the install of:
1. headers
2. downpipe (bolt-on)
3. autolite 104s
4. thermostat
5. pcm

All of the above need to installed on my L32 3800 and I don't see myself alone doing this in a reasonable amount of time. I am willing to travel out to you, and will provide food and drinks and/or cash in return for assistance. Post here if you're interested and/or send me a PM.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
I ordered everything from WBS, then I'm assuming it all came from ZZP. They're the stockers ported/polished with a high temp black finish. I'm still a noob when it comes to some things, should I be concerned that neither the downpipe or manifold came with replacement gaskets, or is it safe to re-use?

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
nice choice?

they're probably the second most worthless part made for these cars and advertised as an upgrade, second only to a TB spacer.

Definitely the most worthless high-dollar (100+) item though.

I wouldn't say they are worthless, the stock manis could def use some work. I wouldn't pay some of the prices for them though.

Nice way to bust his balls when he's trying to make his car better. :thumbsdown:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
nice choice?

they're probably the second most worthless part made for these cars and advertised as an upgrade, second only to a TB spacer.

lol M@, i shake my head in disgust with myself cause i was one of the SUPER noobs that had a TB spacer on his car...

:picard: --> 10secsomeday

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
nice choice?

Im sure everyone doesnt want a 11 sec race car regal like you.

To the op I would just get the DP and front only ported mani.

I ran a zzp powerlog, 180 tstat, fwi, ron vogel downpipe, 3.6 pulley fine for a few years.... no more or less knock than bone stock.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Im sure everyone doesnt want a 11 sec race car regal like you.

To the op I would just get the DP and front only ported mani.

I ran a zzp powerlog, 180 tstat, fwi, ron vogel downpipe, 3.6 pulley fine for a few years.... no more or less knock than bone stock.

it's not that he should mod the thing to be a race car, I never said nor implied that, but paying money for ported manifolds is a monstrous waste of every cent. They do not make a discernible performance difference, cost a decent amount, and are nearly always a pain in the balls to install.

Headers are so obscenely cheap anymore, PEMs are tantamount to burning a pile of money. Vendors should be ashamed that they actually still accept the money of people like this guy, who didn't know any better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info