Where can I find this bulb?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
2ymhseb.jpg

Came out of the DIC. (my traction control light does not work) I went to Autozone, Murrays, Pepboys, and Discount and no store seems to have it or even know wtf it is. I will be trying Napa, Carquest, and Lee as they were closed last night.

They sell similar bulbs but they come without a socket and this one does not seem to release from the bulb. It says H9 and PC119 on it.

Also my knobs on the digital climate control do not light up anymore. I thought this would also be as simple as replacing a bulb but after taking it apart it looks like it isn't easily serviceable.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
http://www.automotivehelper.com/topic475884.htm

The instrument cluster bulbs are AC Delco L194 for that model Grand Prix. Sylvania 194 should be a match for those. Cost approx. $2.50 for two pack. Available at Autozone. Sylvania 2825 will also work. The Sylvania 2825 are 5 candlepower and a little brighter.

The GM part number is 16151234 for DIC bulbs and come two to a pack. Cost is higher at approx. $4.75.

For some reason Sylvania 24 rings a bell for DIC bulbs.

The Sylvania #24 works just right and is the proper size which is in abundance at Autozone, Checker and Advanced. See below:

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.a...e&cookieCheck=675549179&cookieCheck=675549179

I tried the bulbs that you said from AutoZone which were Sylvania 194 but they were too big and didn't have the blue base on them to turn back into the panel. It was just the bulb itself. So I ended up at Napa with the 74's they look pretty bright. Hopefully they will last a while. Thanks.

At least you got it fixed. You misunderstood. I said 194 were the IP panel bulbs in reference to someone stating that the DIC bulbs were similar. At the bottom of my response I stated Sylvania 24. Sorry for the confusion. See quote below:

The instrument cluster bulbs are AC Delco L194 for that model Grand Prix. Sylvania 194 should be a match for those. Cost approx. $2.50 for two pack. Available at Autozone. Sylvania 2825 will also work. The Sylvania 2825 are 5 candlepower and a little brighter.

The GM part number is 16151234 for DIC bulbs and come two to a pack. Cost is higher at approx. $4.75.

For some reason Sylvania 24 rings a bell for DIC bulbs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info