May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
0609091910-00.jpg

o hey guy. :wavey:

thx m@

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Nice, hard to tell from the pictures but was there a decent increase in plenum volume over the empty M-90 case?
any pictures of the inside?

sadly, probably the opposite, the plenum is larger in volume than the one Stattama sells for 500 bucks, but it's still smaller in volume than the blower case, I'm almost certain.

KJ's car has enough trouble spooling though, that a smaller plenum won't hurt a damn thing.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
on the subject of spool, I had another thought for getting to that one loose bolt...

taking off the drivers side front tire, and maybe you'd be able to reach in there and get that bolt....

shot in the dark/longshot, but figured it was worth mention.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
on the subject of spool, I had another thought for getting to that one loose bolt...

taking off the drivers side front tire, and maybe you'd be able to reach in there and get that bolt....

shot in the dark/longshot, but figured it was worth mention.

o i like that. ive almost kind of accepted the fact i might have to just take most the kit out/off....

KJ ,how big a turbo are you running again?
Do the stock fuel rails clear the new housing?

62-1... and they shouuuld. not pos yet.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i have an exhaust leak... my rear manifold isnt super tight and i cant get to the bolt to get it tightened- short of taking the turbo kit off... mainly cuz of the turned primary.

at the track- i put my feet on both pedals. to the floor. and see about 1.5lbs of boost.

let go of the brake. and gas pedal to the floor.

best 60ft ive seen has been 2.2... not spinning at all...

its gotta be the exhaust leak.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info