I accomplished something

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
This might be dumb to you guys but I just wanted to say Thanks to Tommy and Steve from the last carpentersville meet. They let me look at the IC installs that Tommy did on the Buick and the GP and he let me know how to rerought the IC tubing from AWAY from the belts so they would not rub. Well it took me 4 hours and 26.89 at home detpo but I got it done. I didnt follow his exact plan but I did find another way to run it and still use clear tubing so it still looks cool. No leaks and it still looks awesome. Keep in mind I had no idea what I was doing but I started poking around with it this morning and I really got into it. It wasn't that hard but still. AGAIN, HUGE thanks Tommy and steve... O and my buddy BOB.. So now can anyone tell me what size tensioner I need to stop my belt from slipping?? Everyone at the meet said I should be hitting past 9 PSI with my mods...

Thanks again guys...

Its all about the members..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
YEAH, I ran the tubes up from the little space by the radiator and through the hole by the battery and then kind of between the motor and the Fans then under the 3 coil packs and to the IC. The pain is getting the tubes from the bottom part of the bumper through to the headlight sole on the pass side. If you have the bumper off it will SAVE you time. Their are a one kink in the line at the bottom but its not big at all. Enerything flows perfectly..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info