Boosting problem

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Hey guys, after having all my stuff installedI was having problems boosting. I thought it was the from the belt slipping but since thatts fix I have no clue what it is. I finally drove the car this weekend and got a chance to nail it to the floor on RT 12 next to a new Vett. I lost but thats not the point..Anyways, my boost stops at about 9. If it hits 10 then it goes down to 9 and wont do anything until I let off. Anyone know what this could be???

Thanks guys...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Yea not gonna lie that sounds like belt slip to me... 1.8 rockers with a 3.0 i would be happy seeing 11-13psi i saw 13psi with my 3.0 but i didn't have an i/c in the way of the blower, but i also didn't have a ported blower :tear:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
That’s the thing I don’t get. Before I had all the goodies installed I was able to get about 12-13lbs of boost on my 3.2. I know I was told when the headers are installed it flows better so you lose boost but can it be by that much? If anyone else has an intercooler and smaller pulley what boost are you able to get? You guys think my charger could be broken or something??? O and there is no black shavings. its all clean..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info