Casper's V-Volt Booster

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Its to give your system more volts at WOT like ron said. So your fuel pump and such are not starving for juice. I never ran one, but I have a cheap alternator rewire that Ive used and a ZZP volt booster that I am almost sure has caused more damage then helped.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I ran the beta version of it before it was released, and it was a much higher voltage than the production unit. It would make my DIC flash (happens at voltages higher than 15.5vdc), and it looked like I flipped the brights on. I asked Justin at Caspers to tone it down for the mainstream. It was kind of funny, you couln't be stealthy at night racing at all. I can just imagine the cops face if one ever caught me racing at night. It did help a ton with my IPW's, it was before the FP rewire I tested from them (That's still on the car), and the HV fuel pump.

Allmachtige

STOP! Just stop...
Mar 12, 2008
Aurora, IL
I ran the beta version of it before it was released, and it was a much higher voltage than the production unit. It would make my DIC flash (happens at voltages higher than 15.5vdc), and it looked like I flipped the brights on. I asked Justin at Caspers to tone it down for the mainstream. It was kind of funny, you couln't be stealthy at night racing at all. I can just imagine the cops face if one ever caught me racing at night. It did help a ton with my IPW's, it was before the FP rewire I tested from them (That's still on the car), and the HV fuel pump.

FYI I have the fuel pump "hotwire" kit from them installed as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info