got rich?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
yea i know this is a repost, but hey im doing something about it now.. especially after my times at byron and cordova, i know something is robbing me of power!

AFR is 10.8-10.9 during a run today...

0kr, 17.5* timing, LTFTs lock in at 0, volts @ 14.2, injector duty cycle is 105% :ugh:

well that would explain how im maxxing out stock injectors...

now that I can launch the damn thing... hoping to lean it out and get those traps MUCH higher and at least a few tenths off without changing the setup...

fwiw, i added the alt rewire and volts boosters... still gonna do my fuel pump rewire and get a new FMHE... then I should be golden!

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
How far can you safely lean it out? Have you considered raising your fuel pressure or is the pump rewire not enough for that?

Good luck, sounds like your making progress.

not gonna screw with fuel pressure other than do the basic rewire and such

talking with 10sec(mike) gonna see what i can do myself, if i cant get it too well, then mike is hired lol :hsugh:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i've come across PE and the pe/rpm/time tables interfearing with the maf tuning (due to locking and no longer adjusting)....do a maf log with your pe set to 100% (al la VE) and SLOWLY get some higher maf data where the computer is able to actually adjust trims, once the gm/s is proper for 14.7 (stoic) then you can reenable PE and play with PE....start with the oe base pe table first.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info