whats the record?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Good luck with finding that out lol, i thought my car qualified as a stock car since none of the factory parts have been removed but It's tuned so i don't qualify for shit since it's "modded" :picard: Not like it ran anything impressive anyways. 1/2 of CGP has ran faster than my junk. Then you have to attempt to get an honest answer, which IMO doesn't exist.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I honestly didn't consider tuning a mod, but the gods have spoken. I mean, if i went like 13.6 and they complained then i would understand but it's not like i broke a record worthy of a 10 page arguement. Everyone hides their shit anyways, i'm sure someone went like 12.4 with the record you're trying to achieve but has no proof and probably ran it full weight, 87 octane, blown head gaskets, ect. CGP=FTL

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
No offense dude, but stop bitching about it. Its getting as old as this gay ass race car and entised shit.

HPT should be free cause tuning does nothing with this kind of thinking.

Also, no clue what the bolt on and stock engine record is. Dont even know if there is one.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'm not bitching about anything, i'm merely making a point. The point has been proven over and over again. Everyone's claims over there are far fetched, it's like they're in their own world. I get f-ing flamed for "talking down my mods" when 1/2 the shit heads over there don't even list a 1/3 of them. They say "ohh i ran 12.4@111mph NON-i/c'd with just an nic cam, intake, exhaust" Shit pisses me off, gives the "newbs" a false sense of what's going to happen. Just like the mpg thread over there, they claim 30+mpg, because they ALL drive on just the highway :picard: They give their BEST tank of gas they ever got (which is still far fetched IMO) and claim that's what they get all the time, thus giving someone about to cam their car yet more false information just to sound cool... P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C sad little guys living in a wonder world of shit.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Bear with me. Walked around a Zoo for 8 hours with a 3 year old. My back is killing me.

Still haning onto that whole tune thing is still kind of a stretch for someone trying to be above.

Also, FWIW, I got 35 MPG on the way from MI when I bought my regal. :mamoru:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Not really "hanging" onto it, more or less using it as the most recognizable recent example of the point i was making. Everyone at one point popped into that thread. IF you notice the only arguing i did was because i didn't think a tune counted as a mod. I thought mods were intake, exhaust, ect, but now i know i'm pretty much the only person there with that assumption. AFter that it was CGP vs that idiot...

and FWIW i actually get 25mpg consistently in 75% stop and go traffic and my car is capable of 30+mpg on the highway, however, i'm not full of myself (for the most part) and claim something I haven't done. I don't foresee an entire tank of gas being spent solely on the highway anytime soon. Those people are liars plain and simple. They claim something that's assumed IMO. I'll bet 1 of 20 people that claim the immaculate mpg actually did it. The others :picard:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Not really "hanging" onto it, more or less using it as the most recognizable recent example of the point i was making. Everyone at one point popped into that thread. IF you notice the only arguing i did was because i didn't think a tune counted as a mod. I thought mods were intake, exhaust, ect, but now i know i'm pretty much the only person there with that assumption. AFter that it was CGP vs that idiot...

and FWIW i actually get 25mpg consistently in 75% stop and go traffic and my car is capable of 30+mpg on the highway, however, i'm not full of myself (for the most part) and claim something I haven't done. I don't foresee an entire tank of gas being spent solely on the highway anytime soon. Those people are liars plain and simple. They claim something that's assumed IMO. I'll bet 1 of 20 people that claim the immaculate mpg actually did it. The others :picard:
1, I am not a fuckn liar.
2, who twisted yer shit in a knot? G/D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info