Straight Pipes or Mufflers

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
straight pipes on a 3800 kill more children in africa in a day than all other diseases and ailments combined

do you want to kill children?

no.

get the straight pipes off of your car.

what kinda mufflers should i get bc from the cat to the y pipe is a 2.5 inch and from the y pipe beyond is a 3 inch im not sure y it is 3 inch but that is how shaun set the car up

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
thats fucking weird.

i would think 3 inch to y pipe to two 2.5s would make more sense.

get whatever makes your car reaaaaally quiet...

cuz its like your own kid singing, you think it sounds good, cuz its your own, but when in reality, helen keller made better music.

lmaooooooo but i like the loudness of it but does it ruin the performance aspect of the car?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
If you dont have headers, the rest of the exhaust isnt going to do much for you anyways. Hate to break it to you, but 3800s sound like garbage. Unless its got a giant cam or a turbo, Id keep the exhaust on the quiet side.

x2, but with a cam it only sounds good at idle, everywhere else it's garbage. However bikrboysackrider's car sounds really good to me for being loud. It was deep, mellow, and sounded mean as hell at idle. Turbo cars sound good with just an open down pipe, no need for mufflers of any type. Just listen to KJ's beast... This was with his cutout open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5aJYqLvV3w

BTW this is for G_T_P's comparison, everyone else knows kj's car sounds like a damn jet lol.

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
x2, but with a cam it only sounds good at idle, everywhere else it's garbage. However bikrboysackrider's car sounds really good to me for being loud. It was deep, mellow, and sounded mean as hell at idle. Turbo cars sound good with just an open down pipe, no need for mufflers of any type. Just listen to KJ's beast... This was with his cutout open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5aJYqLvV3w

BTW this is for G_T_P's comparison, everyone else knows kj's car sounds like a damn jet lol.

wtf i want that car so damnnnnnn much omg it is amazing!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info