yet another pb yesterday:)

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
once again my car makes me happy at the track and SyP comes through getting another pb in my ride although my best wasnt too far off from what he managed to get anywhoo... my baby ran [email protected] 60' 1.94 better 60' then SyP's g8 i might add:D i havent really done much more to the car since the last track day where it ran 13.666 i just put a zzp shift kit in and some new shiney wheels on...

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
hey congrats again! Car moves the hell out for sure. I was on the way down the return road and had the pleasure of listening to the gen V screaming.
:)
holy shit.

u bend or no?
there is no u bend on the 04+

fwi, 3.4 mps, zzp pcm, 1.9 rockers, 180 tstat, 3" dp, 2.5" straight pipes catback, autolite 104's, taylor wires thats all the power/supporting mods i have... it has gmpp rear trailing arms, stb's front and rear and ssc lowering springs

dont go turbo! or you will demod shortly after... :bowrofl: Sadly its true though, alot of the 3800 crew moved to the LSx and love it. intercool/cam with the trans and stay.

my car will never see a cam buttttt it is gonna see an intercooler sooner ot later

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
it "feels" like it pulls harder than HEAVYKEVYs intercooled/3.2"/3.69/rocker/header car

Kevin's cars seem to know that he owns them, and get inexplicably slower. His old one was such a turdbox for its mods. The new one might be getting slowed down by the flames though...-50 horsepower for those things.

I'd also agree with NOT camming that motherfucker, and/or only changing shit minimally. Sounds like a money setup the way it sits, though it seems like it's struggling/falling off up top from the traps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info