3800 Ugh, it's another fuckin buick

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
cleaning and rebuilding the weldon 2035 fuel pump for you guessed it, the Whippled Riviera (it may not handle like a regal, but ya cant match the buick style lol)

yeah...-12 to the prefilter/pump -10 up to the custom tig welded Y -8's to the -10 rails and -8 to the aeromotive adj fuel pressure regulator

no more fuel problems!

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Not all Buicks are bad

dave_wheelie.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Good lord. That's awesome.
ya see the list in the "what mods you have piled up" thread? if you didnt you have nooooo clue
Not all Buicks are bad
the SI and to a lesser extent the 3800 is directly related to the GN engines...
...ya think its a coincidence that the 3.8 stageII heads are symetrical port and the SII 3800 has OE symetrical port heads?
i think an engineer had a moment of nostalgia...
God damn. I wanna hear this whipple'd riv! I've only heard 1 whipple, Tom Wrights when he dynoed it on his GTP. Everybody else that has a whipple that I know of can't get there's to run.
it is not that hard to get them to run.....they are fabrication intensive
eric has already decided he want to go ahead and build a 8" laminova core intercooler/whipple adaptor plate to make full use of the mech IC pump. at the track additional chemical intercooling will be through methanol/direct port foggers.
not to mention VP M5 cut with 5-10% nitro would be fun:nannerpunk:

thanks ryan here's something a little better...

3/4 throttle

cant wait to see how it does with the 90mm billet TB and 3.0 pulley
AeromotiveAFPR_Russel_Earls.jpg

SDD-8rails.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
ok family sedan that runs 14.6.... and uses the "i wasnt tuned right" or "i had knock" excuse

nahh its not that slow. :dunno: Anytime you want to sit heads let me know, or do you only want to race from a roll like all the other cobalts. Nevermind, you already trap higher than me, there for your car is faster, no race needed. :smile:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info