Race-Car plug wires *Suggestions*

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I am currently running stock oem GM wires, and I change my plugs alot so I want something more durable. Seems my options are.

ZZP plug wires $99
PRJ plug wires: $119
OEM plug wires: $37
(Prices from ZZP)

Issue at hand is that I want black ones, that look stock. The ZZP wires look pretty stock but they only come in red. The PRJ wires come in black but they got white letting on the wires that say "race wire" or whatever. Do I have any the options? I mean these aftermarket race car wires are 3X the money over stock GM wires...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I run the MSDs cause I change my plugs often, they do come in black but I assume you don't want msd since it isn't on your list, I've never heard a complaint about either ZZP or PRJ wires, so I'm sure your good which ever direction you go

Where can I buy these and how much? I thought I remember they made them in black/gray but after looking on a few sites I couldn't find any.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Where can I buy these and how much? I thought I remember they made them in black/gray but after looking on a few sites I couldn't find any.

my red ones are an off the shelf make you own wires V8 kit, but they are red...... I'd bet jegs, or summit has the black ones.....

Merry Christmas

$82
Here at Summit

$82
Here at Jegs

So they are the same price either way

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
get v8sets with the 45 (or 120*) plug end boots work on OE and aftermarket maniolds/headers....most of the time you end up with two spare wires perfect for down the road....
Al bought a set of the blue moroso 11mm wires and i know there's shrink on black sleeving available for circletrack cars etc for more abrasion resistance....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info