HELP/ADVICE?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
yeah i bet your lower intake manifold gaskets are fucked... search it on here... or clubgp... i really wouldnt think your heads are warped... if that 350$ price includes all the gaskets and fluids... id say do it... because thats most likely just a little more than what you would pay to have your lower intake manifold gaskets replaced... which id bet needs to happen.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
yeah i doubt think your stock heads on your stock car are going to break... and a lower intake manifold is not much of a mechanical wear part... not much of anything you listed is.

id say get your gaskets replaced... and then youll be good. possibly get a new upper intake manifold... but yeah i wouldnt get new heads or lim... how far is south bend from fort wayne?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
about an hour and a half and im going to IPFW for college in the fall and working at Pierre's bar :s00ls:
and my car isnt stock so does that make a differnece now?

it doesnt have aftermarket heads or any other crazy hard parts i assume... so i still wouldnt do anything of what you were wishing... id get the gaskets done.

o and i asked that because you could go to trannyman to take care of everything...

http://www.tripleedgeperformance.com/

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
why swap heads?

this whole job should cost you 100 bucks plus labor....

if your car runs okay, dont mess with the heads. its not impossible to warp cast iron heads, but it's HIGHLY improbable. fwiw, i charge 300 installed for the LIM job including gaskets, and coolant. however i'm sure you're not going to drive from IN for it lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info