Anybody need race lower control arms?

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I am making sets up, and want to get more orders in if I am whipping up a batch.

***DO NOT POST IN THE CLUB GP THREAD!!!***
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=4732976&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

I'll get banned there if the mods knew I was doing this...

Anyway, I had an extra set due to someone having to wait. I posted that set up, a bunch of PM's later and now I'm making 4 sets. Well, if that's the case I am looking to do more sets since shipping kills me on smaller orders. Anybody that wants a set locally can get them for $250 picked up, or $275 shipped.

I need payments no later than Tuesday, but would prefer this weekend so I can start ordering Monday.

Paypal addy id [email protected]
Put in the notes section w body LCA's and if you are picking up or having shipped. I need 2 weeks to get the arms finished between sourcing cores and recieving parts.

Any ???'s Please ask!

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I want to have them all in by Tuesday, but this weekend would be better. I have to order from 4 different places, source control arms, and line-up sandblasting. I really don't want to do each thing several times if I can avoid it. Also, these will be painted and oven baked, not powdercoated. I can't do large-scale powdercoating at home anymore because of safety issues with the kids...although the paint is very durable

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Would they (I'm assuming yes) work on an 04 without any issues? This may benefit me in having these arms, AND being able to get AGX struts..

The arms on the 97-03 and 04+ are the same...comp g-s have no swaybar mount though. I honsetly don't know if all 04+have the sway mounted on the strut, but the mount can easily be cut off...I've even added them before.

Car will track a lot better. It launches easier too. Mainly though I did this to keep the car straight under acceleration, but it has a better feel than stock. You will feel hard-edged bumps a little more.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Reliability is good; I had a set on my car for a few years, and when I removed them the spherical was perfect with no play. I use self-lubricating, military grade bearings on them. The ball joints and rear bushing are OEM stuff. Wear obviously goes up if you drive hard, or make more power than stock. The front bearing I put in can also be replaced if it ever goes bad.

Look at it this way (and it's why they are priced as they are), they are a few bucks more than buying stocker replacements, and an improvement from stock. You get a fresh LCA and it gives the car a better feel and road manners. You get the benefits of a TQ arm, w/o having to take it on and off for track days.

I'll be up front and tell anybody, that I make very little off these arms. It depends on bad they are when I get them, but I make anywhere from $7-10 an hour when it's all said and done. If I could charge more I would!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info