here fishy fishy fishy....

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
i did get another 04+ pcm connector so i can do a multi year offboard setup...i've decided i need to since nick's car is a midyear headache

:rofl:

I'm trying to get my damn PT to work (not fully establishing a connection to the PT.. I can start to get it to register then it quits at about ~70% and says to connect) so I can get a scan.

Teach me about the partial writes, I was under the misinterpretation that 04's couldnt do that, but obviously with Al's its not a problem.

Still failed, systems not ready.. evap, heatd O2, cat monitor. I drove it for atleast 100 miles, and had 2/3 cold starts.

Blah!

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I think the bumpers are the same for the LS and GS. Not 100% sure though.

Where was the scrape at?? Could I buff it out? :rofl:

The bumper covers themself are the same IIRC, the GS had two tone and black trim where the LS is one color and chrome trim. James, were the bumpers Santa Fe red like fishys car or are they Dark Toreador Red like Mat Tallmans Regal? If they are the right color you got very very freaking lucky.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
:rofl:

I'm trying to get my damn PT to work (not fully establishing a connection to the PT.. I can start to get it to register then it quits at about ~70% and says to connect) so I can get a scan.

Teach me about the partial writes, I was under the misinterpretation that 04's couldnt do that, but obviously with Al's its not a problem.

Still failed, systems not ready.. evap, heatd O2, cat monitor. I drove it for atleast 100 miles, and had 2/3 cold starts.

Blah!
well let me correct myself al's 04 is manufactured in june/july of 04 so his is actually an 04

you have to remember the first cars of a new model year (esp with extensive revisions) are assembled as test cars to get the line workers up to speed/trained

your car was one of the first so yer boned:bowrofl:, who knows whether they were waiting for some 04+ pieces and ya ended up getting some 03 parts. the only other thing i can think of is to reinstall 1.2.4 i know i never have issues with my installs on al's,mine and eric's laptops so we can try that.

i'm gonna try to grab my mt2500 so i can scan for the emissions monitors when you come back out.
i knew your car was gonna be fun :squint:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
The bumper covers themself are the same IIRC, the GS had two tone and black trim where the LS is one color and chrome trim. James, were the bumpers Santa Fe red like fishys car or are they Dark Toreador Red like Mat Tallmans Regal? If they are the right color you got very very freaking lucky.

it didnt look to dark if i were to put a name to it i'd call it redish marron
anyone give me picks of the two and i can figure it out...i had a camera but the batteries were dead

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My color.

Regal14.jpg

M@'s color.

100_2700.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info