F. this warranty

grympain

Jan 21, 2009
Covers everything but the most important electrical shit like ignition coils and resistors which would only cost the 325 to fix. On the other hand, the spent 37 hundo on new motor cause the first asshole who own this car did not know how to tune and take care of they engine.

So I going to end up paying for the diagnosis which is: bent tie rod, two bad wheel beerings, one bad ignition coil, and bad resitor in the blower motor.

Gm dealerships want 16 hundo to fix this shit but I can get all the parts for less than 3 hundo and I got a buddy who use to be a "gm tech" so I going to have him do it cause lord knows I'll fuck it up.

Last edited:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I have the GMPP 3 year/36K. They have been really good. They replaced a boatload of stuff including the fuel pump, gaskets, LCA and a few other things... Unfortunately I only have about 400 miles left on it.
Hey when your car is sitting in park, does the idle bounce around? I noticed it, but Ive mentioned it almost everytime I bring it in and they say they don't notice it.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I have the GMPP 3 year/36K. They have been really good. They replaced a boatload of stuff including the fuel pump, gaskets, LCA and a few other things... Unfortunately I only have about 400 miles left on it.
Hey when your car is sitting in park, does the idle bounce around? I noticed it, but Ive mentioned it almost everytime I bring it in and they say they don't notice it.

Yeah mine's been great. They've replaced everything that I've taken it in for pretty much. Then my motor has a 3 year/36k zero deductible warranty as well.

Mine doesn't do that, occasionally on start up the rpms will jump a couple hundred....but only like once a month

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
*pat on the back*

?

fwiw, the gmpp is hands down the best warranty money can buy.

to the OP, if your warranty doesnt cover tie rod ends or wheel bearings, i would just get your money back. they will pro-rate the money you spent for the coverage, minus any claims they paid out...i would look into that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info