What will the Whippled Riv Run?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
on spray or not?
since it'll be eric's first time to the track it'll be sans juice till i'm sure he's got the hang of things then i'll turn him loose

all he has for help at the line is the 255 MT et streets and with them hauling it's fat ass off the line i'm doubting anything better than 2.1 60's

i figure ~3500lbs at ~550hp
off the juice the best eric can hope for would be a 11.8 but prob with a decent trap of 115+

if his ass decides to actually remove a lot of weight i'm sure he'll get booted for no cage

on the juice with the 50shot at the top of 1st and the second stage in 2nd i can seee him easily hitting lowww 11's high 10's

need this bastard back on the road to continue tuning and throw it on a dyno for some nun too street friendly high rpm tuning:rofl:

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Whats the boost? Im guessing low 12's traction with that boat could be fun.

If only they knew, James has pretty good guess(he told me, but i forgot:rollpicard:) , but until it gets ran at 100% throttle, there won't be an exact number .... as far as I knew it's never been above 60% throttle..... I don't know what it'll run, but the whipple sounds mean as hell at 30% throttle, I can't imagine how well mean will sound at 100% throttle.......

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
If only they knew, James has pretty good guess(he told me, but i forgot:rollpicard:) , but until it gets ran at 100% throttle, there won't be an exact number .... as far as I knew it's never been above 60% throttle..... I don't know what it'll run, but the whipple sounds mean as hell at 30% throttle, I can't imagine how well mean will sound at 100% throttle.......

well dumbass got a 20psi boost gauge fer free and its not enough
i have logs where he hit 200kpa at 34% throttle...kinda sux when you hit 14.7 and hold it fer a while but ya just dont know what it actually is :rofl:

the best i can figure is ~22lbs and ~28 above the ic

one reason that eventually we'd pull the core and use the three stages the final being the direct port to cool things down. before we get there though this buggers gonna have to be run in/tuned/jetted for a barrel of M5

the funny thing is he's sooooo against dropping weight off the luxobarge:bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info