W.T. F.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I have my windshield done 35%, the rest of my car is 20%

every time i ever got pulled over before i had the plates, no one ever said annnnnything about my windshield, only the sides, and i actually had only the front done for a while, and not the side windows, and i never got pulled over for that ( i had to remove the sides for a ticket) one of my most favorite things i have done. theres a pic of my car on the main page and yeah. i love it, it takes glare away from everything, and is not bad at all, as many people who have ridden in my car, and driven it will attest to.

these are my tint plates:... yeah.
tint.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I need to get my neurologist to sign that form so I can get my windshield tinted. I've got 15% on everything but the windshield and it's just not cutting it for me. If I can get those plates I'm tearing off the 15% and getting 5% done all around and then 15% on the windshield.

thatll be super tough to see at night when it rains... yeah. like realllly tought.

FastKatt

3800 Tuner
Oct 21, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Real Name
Billy Wheeler
02 40th an edition stock accept for the K&N cone filter
Alpine Iva d106
m650
2 kenwood 12s

just gettn started still under warranty on second engine so where should I start modn and tuning?

:rollpicard: Is there an award for the most off-topic post of the month??? :rollpicard:

I'd say this was a good time to start a new thread...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info