F/S 1998 GTP Sedan

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Jan 10 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
interested in swapping computers at all? im interested in seeing that tune you have on there....let me know if we could work something out. I have a spare computer sitting in my trunk right now.

thanks[/b]

do you have hpt? i have the bin file for it still i think and i can just send it to you. The tune was done 2 years ago via a wideband. It worked pretty well and the car got about 36mpg on the highway with it. It had a lot of safety built into it because of the nature of the car just a quick daily driver that my wife used. I only made one pass because i was curious of what it would run. So there is more power in the tune just didn't care to compromise the reliability of the car having it set on kill.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FlyinGTP @ Jan 10 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Jan 10 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
interested in swapping computers at all? im interested in seeing that tune you have on there....let me know if we could work something out. I have a spare computer sitting in my trunk right now.

thanks[/b]

do you have hpt? i have the bin file for it still i think and i can just send it to you. The tune was done 2 years ago via a wideband. It worked pretty well and the car got about 36mpg on the highway with it. It had a lot of safety built into it because of the nature of the car just a quick daily driver that my wife used. I only made one pass because i was curious of what it would run. So there is more power in the tune just didn't care to compromise the reliability of the car having it set on kill.
[/b][/quote]
no, im currently using Powertuner....im not to familiar if these are capable of being used together or not

anyone know how i can use that file with a PT? or if i can?

Ill shoot you a PM with my email either way so i can mess around with the file and see what i can do with it....thanks.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Jan 14 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what about those files?[/b]

I can't find the bin file on my computer anymore. The car is currently torn appart so i can't read the pcm at the moment. Also i don't think you can read a hpt bin with a power tuner. Once its back up i will try and get a read for ya.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list