PLEASE - Need garage to swap motors immediately!

• Thread starter imported_AchillesInvention
  • Start date
I

imported_AchillesInvention

I have been posting overat CGP, and I've gotten a lot of support in my adventure to replace my motor. I am in desperate need of a garage now.

Quick Backstory:

Spun a cam bearing. Ordered L36 from Morad. Got gasket set from oil pan to SC. Prepped the new block for last weekend. Guy with garage bailed at the last minute.

Update:

Car is now shuddering, and she's down to 14psi oil pressure. However, the car is not leaking any oil. It's still full, and a good color.

So please, ILGPC community, help me. I have the cash to rent a cherry picker, but no vehicle to get it to said garage. I don't have anything to worry about till Friday as I'm not driving until then. Friday I would like to just skip work and come to you (or wherever I can) and work on it.

I live in Schaumburg off Irving Park. The new block is in Palatine. I work in Elk Grove, but the drive home was a little scary today. That gives you the distances I'm used to, and feel comfortable with in the engine's current state.

Please help.

Thank you!

Blake

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list