Ipod Car Connections

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikes1998GTP @ Dec 27 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Any suggestions on products to connect the Apple Ipod to the car?

What works and what sucks?!!

Brand/Model numbers?

Thanks,

-Mike[/b]

Hard wire is obviously the best. You can do this depending on your type of head unit. I have an older Pioneer and I tracked down a ipBus cord to work for it. I thought I'd never find one to work but you just need to do some searching. A private sound system install company can usually track it down for you. Best Buy/Circuit City guys don't know sh*t. (Sorry if any of you work there, the times I've been there they could never give me a good answer)

If your going to use the FM transmitter, unplug your antenna for it to work the best. You'll be with out a radio but it will sound much better.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
You have a Dodge right? Check with your local dealer for the Mopar Ipod Integration Kit. I got it April of this year for Adam for the Charger, it was a little over $200 but works then through our navigation system. They have a lower model if you don't have the navigation system to use it through too. Maybe they have upgraded it by now... but FYI my Ipod Touch does not work with it, only Adam's classic ipod works.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list