FS: EVGA 7950GX2 Video Card

I

imported_GraFFix

Computer nerds step in!

I just recently bought a new video card and since this card still works really well I thought someone else might be able to use it. This is basically 2 video cards in 1...

Ive played mostly WoW and TF2 with this card at 1650x1060 res and saw 50-60fps in wow with everything maxed except shadows and view distance was set at halfway.
In TF2 I played with everything maxed out and got a steady 60 with vsync or from 100-120fps without. Also just for comparison I bought a EVGA 9800GT superclocked from TD over the weekend and have seen minimal gains from the 7950GX2 I was kind of disappointed. I might of got a 10fps increase in WoW and maybe 20fps increase in TF2. I was hoping for more. especially in WoW.

Im not sure what to ask since the only auctions on ebay are between $120 and $500 lol. But Id say the card is at least worth $80 right now...I can do $85 shipped anywhere in the US. I do not have the box or CD's but it will be packed well for shipping inside a static bag.

Again I have a EVGA 7950GX2 in perfect working condition for $85 shipped anywhere in the US. More specs on the card can be found here. http://www.evga.com/articles/310.asp

Thanks in advance!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Dec 16 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Computer nerds step in!

I just recently bought a new video card and since this card still works really well I thought someone else might be able to use it. This is basically 2 video cards in 1...

Ive played mostly WoW and TF2 with this card at 1650x1060 res and saw 50-60fps in wow with everything maxed except shadows and view distance was set at halfway.
In TF2 I played with everything maxed out and got a steady 60 with vsync or from 100-120fps without. Also just for comparison I bought a EVGA 9800GT superclocked from TD over the weekend and have seen minimal gains from the 7950GX2 I was kind of disappointed. I might of got a 10fps increase in WoW and maybe 20fps increase in TF2. I was hoping for more. especially in WoW.

Im not sure what to ask since the only auctions on ebay are between $120 and $500 lol. But Id say the card is at least worth $80 right now...I can do $85 shipped anywhere in the US. I do not have the box or CD's but it will be packed well for shipping inside a static bag.

Again I have a EVGA 7950GX2 in perfect working condition for $85 shipped anywhere in the US. More specs on the card can be found here. http://www.evga.com/articles/310.asp

Thanks in advance![/b]

This is the dual GPU with 1 gig memory
Ill take it
Greg

I

imported_GraFFix

Well I pulled the card out this morning and realized I made a mistake.

It is a MSI 7950GX2 not a EVGA one...Specs are still the same just different MFG.

And yes this is the Dual card. 512mb memory per card.

------

Support Memory: 1GB DDR3

Video Output Function
- TV-out (S-Video Connector)
- Dual DVI Connector

512-Bit Memory Interface MSI Vivid Video Technology
- Vivid brings the easiest way to optimize graphic quality.
- Colorize your vision when browsing digital photos!!!
- Sharpen characters' edges!!!
- Enhance contrast when playing games!!!

Technical Specifications
NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Shading Architecture

Vertex Shaders

Support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Vertex Shader 3.0
Displacement mapping
Geometry instancing
Infinite length vertex programs
Pixel Shaders

Support for DirectX 9.0 Pixel Shader 3.0
Full pixel branching support
Support for Multiple Render Targets (MRTs)
Infinite length pixel programs
Next-Generation Texture Engine

Accelerated texture access
Up to 16 textures per rendering pass
Support for 16-bit floating point format and 32-bit floating point format
Support for non-power of two textures
Support for sRGB texture format for gamma textures
DirectX and S3TC texture compression
Full 128-bit studio-quality floating point precision through the entire rendering pipeline with native hardware support for 32bpp, 64bpp, and 128bpp rendering modes
64-Bit Texture Filtering and Blending

Full floating point support throughout entire pipeline
Floating point filtering improves the quality of images in motion
Floating point texturing drives new levels of clarity and image detail
Floating point frame buffer blending gives detail to special effects like motion blur and explosions
NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 Technology

Advanced 16x anisotropic filtering (with up to 128 Taps)
Blistering- fast antialiasing and compression performance
Gamma-adjusted rotated-grid antialiasing removes jagged edges for incredible image quality
Transparent multisampling and transparent supersampling modes boost antialiasing quality to new levels
Support for normal map compression
Support for advanced lossless compression algorithms for color, texture, and z-data at even higher resolutions and frame rates
Fast z-clear
API Support
Complete DirectX support, including the latest version of Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0
Full OpenGL support, including OpenGL 2.0
NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Control (DVC) 3.0 Technology

DVC color controls
DVC image sharpening controls
NVIDIA SLI Technology

Patented hardware and software technology allows two GPUs to run in parallel to scale performance
Scales performance on over 60 top PC games and applications
NVIDIA UltraShadow II Technology

Designed to enhance the performance of shadow-intensive games
NVIDIA PureVideo Technology

Adaptable programmable video processor
High-definition MPEG-2 and WMV9 hardware acceleration
Spatial-temporal de- interlacing
Inverse 2:2 and 3:2 pull-down (Inverse Telecine)
4-tap horizontal, 5-tap vertical scaling
Overlay color temperature correction
Microsoft Video Mixing Renderer (VMR) supports multiple video windows with full video quality and features in each window
Integrated HDTV output
Composited Desktop Hardware Engine

Video post-processing
Real-time desktop compositing
Accelerated antialiased text rendering
Pixel shader-driven special effects and animation
Advanced Display Functionality

Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 85Hz
Dual DVO ports for interfacing to external TMDS transmitters and external TV encoders
Full NVIDIA nView multi-display technology capability
Advanced Engineering

Designed for PCI Express x16

LMK if your still interested

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list