ATT. BOB

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Im putting things together for finishing my GP. I need to get some 42.5 injectors. Anyone have any?

Also i plan to do the Full size IC, Injectors headers all at once. Do I need to change the throttle body?

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can take it to get this installed and maybe tuned???

This is going to take time so I dont need it right away, still 3 more months of soupervision.

Thanks guys..

P.S.

MIKES RULES... :lolsign:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xtant12 @ Nov 14 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is going to take time so I dont need it right away, still 3 more months of soupervision.[/b]
:lol:

10yqa09.jpg

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
We can take care of everything besides the tune for you. If you get a working file you can upload it to the car to get it running after the install. Shoot us an email and we can get it setup for you
[email protected]
We are out of 42lb injectors right now. WBS has them for sale if needed. Your stock TB will work just fine. It will become a restriction as you go down in pulley sizes but will work till you get a N* and ported blower just fine.
Ricky's car as well as others have run a stock blower and TB on a cam'd IC setups and still make plenty of power.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Xtant12
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list