Gauge Question

I

imported_snoop

i think thats mainly a personal prefrence. i would personally go for mechanical. but autometer has been around a while and i think that the electrical gauges are acurrate enough not to worry at all about. so either way, your safe. its just what color you want lol. good luck with that one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoop @ Oct 30 2008, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i think thats mainly a personal prefrence. i would personally go for mechanical. but autometer has been around a while and i think that the electrical gauges are acurrate enough not to worry at all about. so either way, your safe. its just what color you want lol. good luck with that one.[/b]

Sup Snoop!! this Lanard. So i guess You're the lucky installer for my gauges that i just got and the intercooler is yet to come. Is your number still the same? Cause i tried calling you the other day. Im gonna try to swing by the shop tomorrow round five. hope you still there

I

imported_snoop

what up pimpin! yeah the numbers still the same. been busy as hell here. trying to get my car ready, i wanna get it out tomorrow. going for the fastest pass ever on horsepower (9.30's crossed fingers). but yeah, the number hasnt changed pimp. you know where im at.....

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoop @ Oct 31 2008, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what up pimpin! yeah the numbers still the same. been busy as hell here. trying to get my car ready, i wanna get it out tomorrow. going for the fastest pass ever on horsepower (9.30's crossed fingers). but yeah, the number hasnt changed pimp. you know where im at.....[/b]

snoop can you pm me your address? I'm close by the area and want to see what you can do for my 96 Imp hoopty

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
9.30's...? what kind of car?

as for gauges, depends on what kind of gauges, and how much you can afford.

oil psi, i would def. get eletrical, so theres no chance of spilling oil on the inside of the car....however i didnt want to spend 250 on an eletrical fuel pressure, so i went mechanical, and mounted it under the cowl....you want a mechanical boost/vacum gauge as well....

I

imported_snoop

68 camaro, didnt get the number i wanted that day, but hey, the motor stayed together which is alright for me. next time out with a better tune, i should be in the 40's, i think 30's are a little far fetched. after that, then its the happy juice time!!! first gotta get it dialed in on horsepower though before i touch the nitrous.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info