STOCK --> BORLA

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
idk dude, make me an offer. only thing would be that you would have to pick it up the day that i do my exhaust cuz i really dont want it sittin around (hopefully within a week)

and again, just to clearify, no tips will be with this. i want to either hang on to them or "lend" them to someone incase i ever need the special edition tips to go back to stock exhaust (which i dont see happening)

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Oct 21 2008, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
idk dude, make me an offer. only thing would be that you would have to pick it up the day that i do my exhaust cuz i really dont want it sittin around (hopefully within a week)

and again, just to clearify, no tips will be with this. i want to either hang on to them or "lend" them to someone incase i ever need the special edition tips to go back to stock exhaust (which i dont see happening)[/b]

I dont want to offend you. How much do you need for it? Do you already have the Borla? I have a SLP Loudmouth I'm looking to get rid of. Possible trade w/ some cash?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info