Green GTP Sitting in Chitown.. WHO'S??

Well...well..well...this board is still going eh? thats good. I havn't visited here in a looooonnngg time.
I accually just sold my gtp a couple of months ago....oh well..anyways, i am coming here today to ask whos green gtp is sitting in the out skirts of chicago.. on waveland and oriole. The car has been sitting in front of my friends house for 3 weeks without moving, i went there this weekend and saw it and they are about to call the city and have it towed. I thought i knew who's it was, i think it was mikes (superchargedgp) looks just like it. Has the 3 pillar gauge pod, big tail spoiler, ram air hood, and the american eagle rims. also has the gtp spoiler on the front. They want it moved. i told them i would post on here before they call to see if its anyones on here. A black gtp stoped by and looked at it, looked like to see if it was still there, i yelled to him, move it, but he took off. So, please move it down the street. Thanks.

I

imported_GraFFix

LOL...wow nice neighbors i have huh.

The car barely runs...I backed it out of my garage to put it in front of my house but the knock got so bad I just backed it down the alley and parked it there instead of driving all the way around the block. And FYI its not been 3 weeks...maybe a week and a half if that. The car is legal and registered right around the corner from where its parked, actually 3 houses...so I dont know how they can tow it. regardless, Ill try to move it away since its such an issue for him. :jerkoff:

And you know I was out there last night showing the car to that same black grand prix and some guy who lives in that house parked right in front of me and walked right past me to go into the house. Why didnt he say something then? I guess its easier to do it on the internet then just ask someone face to face. I might of been nicer then..I think I'll park all my cars there from now on.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I would. My neighbor has all his asshole friends park infront of my house, granted this is a city street they CAN park wherever since there is no permit, but every god damn night? Maybe you shouldnt have 5 cars, I cant even park one car infront of my own house. Their 5 cars take up their driveway, infront of their house and infront of mine, and more when people are over, which is damn near every night. If I have to move a car thats blocked in, I have to do the most retarded shuffle. I like them and all, but I'm about to just keep all my familys parked on the street.

Oh..ok. He thought it was someone that parked it there to get rid of it in there way or something. I know its the city and all, and it IS legal. He told me its been there for 3 weeks. so thats why i posted on here. If you want him to be a dick i can tell him too...cause their best friend is a chicago cop and WAS there that night talking about how he can get it gone and i said NO, cause i knew it was somebodys on this board so i said, let me ask around and find out before you are a dick....and THATS WHY i came to the "Internet" So don't get cocky, i am trying to be nice, but if you wanna be a dick, they can be a dick right back...so calm down, i will tell him that i know who's it is...and dont worry about it. Their garage is just about done so they wont have to park couple blocks down the street.

and BTW, this guy doesn't speak up for some reason and doesn't like conflict.

Oh BTW, its not the safest spot, that guy that walked pass you, just got his window broke and his gps stolen about 2 in a half weeks ago. So without the garage he doesn't like parking it where he can't "Check" on it...and i know your car has alotta goodies that someone will see as gold.

I

imported_GraFFix

Honestly I don't care who he knows. He knows it was someones car who lived around there. Ive been parking that car all around those streets for the past 8 years! So tell me he never saw the car around there. And yes its been parked on the side of his house many times. All he had to do was ask me or leave a note on the car. I don't know why he thought it would be a conflict. If he would of just asked I would of explained the situation. I knew they were getting the garage done thats why I parked it a little further back. I was trying to be nice. I dont know what your talking about them having to park a couple of blocks down the street...there are at least 7 other spots on that street next to his house I didn't think it would be such an issue. Maybe he should have one of those other cars towed too...

I got more shit to worry about other then coming on a website seeing that someones gonna tow my car. yea it pissed me off since I just saw the guy walk past me the night before. While I appreciate the heads up, it shouldn't of been an issue in the first place. Ohh and BTW tell him to look out the window...he should be happy now.

Blah...blah..blah mike...is that all you gotta say?@? :p

Whats been up??? Still have the ws6 eh?? How many more trannys have you gone threw...20?

Its kind of funny...my friend wouldn't of had it towed, cause he's not a dick like that..but mostly complain about it. I don't live in the city and would never want too...parking sucks...so i don't know the rules and what not..i think he is lazy and just didn't wanna walk the extra 100 feet to his house..lol. but anyways, nuff bashing now....some of you use to be nice! :p Mike...what happened!? :D

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I had this fucking Red Exploder sitting in front of my building for about 1 fucking month and never moved with its flat ass tire. I finally looked inside the junk and noticed keys sitting right in sight, shit all over the place and Country club hills window stickers. Shit must be stolen so I called 311 and told them to come move this junk. So six weeks later they finally put a tow sticker on it! Ive been living in the city my whole life so im kind of used to parking bullshit and dont usually complain but this was a have to situation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info