Hello

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lil_d @ Oct 6 2008, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
New guy here from peoria just sayin hello. I have an 05 grand prix that I have been tinkerin with over the past year. Just trying to see what other GP's are in the area.[/b]
Welcome there is alot of helpful club members on this site that can point you in the right direction.
What have you done to the car? Have any pictures?
There is a big track outing this weekend that alot of members from here will be at. Lots of W bodys, you should come out and show what its got..

lil_d

Oct 3, 2008
peoria, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Oct 7 2008, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome there is alot of helpful club members on this site that can point you in the right direction.
There is a big track outing this weekend that alot of members from here will be at. Lots of W bodys, you should come out and show what its got..[/b]

well so far I have a zzp stage 2 intercooler that I put on about a month and a half ago, a front plog, 3" hogan catless downpipe, no resonator, flowmaster 40's, 3.4 press on pulley, autolite 104's, taylor wires, 180 stat, zzp shift kit, open cone homemade intake, and being tuned with HPtuners program. Still a lot of tuning to do.

I am holding off to go to the track since I just went about 3 or 4 weeks ago I have plans to go there on the 19th.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lil_d @ Oct 7 2008, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Oct 7 2008, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a big track outing this weekend that alot of members from here will be at. Lots of W bodys, you should come out and show what its got..[/b]

well so far I have a zzp stage 2 intercooler that I put on about a month and a half ago, a front plog, 3" hogan catless downpipe, no resonator, flowmaster 40's, 3.4 press on pulley, autolite 104's, taylor wires, 180 stat, zzp shift kit, open cone homemade intake, and being tuned with HPtuners program. Still a lot of tuning to do.

I am holding off to go to the track since I just went about 3 or 4 weeks ago I have plans to go there on the 19th.
[/b][/quote]
....... :blink: , thats a good start, lol

welcome!

moddman

Oct 26, 2007
Midwest
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lil_d @ Oct 7 2008, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Oct 7 2008, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Welcome to the club...you definitely found the best place to chat and learn about modding a grand prix in the IL area. Just ask any questions here on the site and we'll all try our best to help out when needed. Later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info