2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTX Coupe - Silvermist - Fully Loaded

bs1211

Oct 5, 2008
300 HP RARE SLP GTX Ram-Air Package from SLP Engineering – Factory Authorized Aftermarket Tuner – 3.8L Supercharged V6 with 3.4 inch pulley in Silvermist Metallic. SLP cold air induction, Quad Exhaust, GTX Floor mats, 17”x7” forged aluminum high polished wheels with 235/55/17 Michelin tires (Pictured) and boxed GTX 17”x7” forged aluminum chrome wheels. AstroStart Remote Start – 1500 Ft Range, Silverstar ultra Plus headlamp bulbs, a/c, dual climate control, performance shift button, traction control, power seats, heated seat, heads up display, moonroof, BOSE am/fm stereo w/ cd 6 speaker system, SLP fiber glass ram air hood, SLP GTX ram air emblems. $7K in SLP Upgrades All Documentation Available - EXCELLENT CONDITION – CALL TODAY – 630-699-2078 or [email protected]

2917617078_f5f13bfae0_o.jpg

2917617036_91c638f1f2_o.jpg

2917617128_0762a8d7a8_o.jpg

2917617182_bf2ae14f93_o.jpg

bs1211

Oct 5, 2008
Asking $9500 OBO

As for the upgrades, the package cost an additional $7k from the factory/dealer.

As for the reply's - I am glad I could make some people laugh with my posting and id.
Based on your (the members with the comments) cars, Base GT and Buick Regal, I guess I would be laughing at you in the rear mirror. :p

java script:add_smilie(":p","smid_6")

dizave

Regular
Apr 27, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bs1211 @ Oct 10 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Asking $9500 OBO

As for the upgrades, the package cost an additional $7k from the factory/dealer.

As for the reply's - I am glad I could make some people laugh with my posting and id.
Based on your (the members with the comments) cars, Base GT and Buick Regal, I guess I would be laughing at you in the rear mirror. :p

java script:add_smilie(":p","smid_6")[/b]

How many miles does it have on it?

bs1211

Oct 5, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dizave @ Oct 10 2008, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bs1211 @ Oct 10 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Asking $9500 OBO

java script:add_smilie(":p","smid_6")[/b]

How many miles does it have on it?
[/b][/quote]

65,000 miles

bs1211

Oct 5, 2008
Well boys, i appreciate all of you help! Now I understand this board is not for the greater good, just to tear people down. If you are not interested, why even post?

I would think you might spend your time helping other GP owners sell their car.

--------------------

And for being such experts, this is an SLP pulley, it was purchased directly from SLP. It was purchased as part of the GTX mods, just not part of the package. Hope you don't loose sleep over it.

---------------------

If you understand how they price cars, it is for the stock model. If the owner made mods, it is up to them to try and recoup some of the money spent. I would guess you would understand that based on the mods you are making to your cars, or are you going to try and sell it for what kbb tells you to sell it for. If they say the car is is worth 7k, trying to recoup 30% of the SLP upgrades isn't that crazy, don't you think?

I just lowered it to $8900, would you buy it now?

bs1211

Oct 5, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Oct 12 2008, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wont lose sleep. SLP never made 3.4 pulleys. They made 3.5s. You are trying to decieve with your sale, or you just dont know. I am trying to help you understand your car better so that you can make a better judgement on why your car isnt going to sell at that price.

Still saying $7K in SLP parts doesnt add up cause you are still missing the spoiler, and rims. I do believe it came with one other feature as well. You look like you have the base package from SLP which is no where near $7K. Also, SLP debadged the "Grand Prix" from the trunk while your car retains it. Can't blame me for being suspicious on a car that I know quite a bit about.[/b]

Thanks for the update on the pulley. If the 3.5 will make you buy it, I will update it on the post. (it is locked) I bought it new, so some of the finer details may escape me. I would be happy to pull out all of the original documents for the buyer.

As for the wheels, if you read the entire post, I think it states they are boxed.

When you put down your deposit, (your money where your mouth is) I would be happy to show you the invoice from the dealer. This will show a original SLP GTX purchased. If they forgot to remove the grand prix lettering, the next owner can decide if they want to do it.

What was the original pricing, option by option? Don't forget to add the premium paint addon. Being such an expert, what year GTX do you have?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info