any ideas?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
A better tune and at least a DP would make it easier to get dip into the 13s
Headers and a cam should be able to get into the 12s with a good launch. tho the Xp is not the best cam choice if your not changing gearing or mostly doing street driving.
if you are sticking with it add 125lb springs, a double roller timing chain,mod'd retainers and new valve seals to the list of items to support it and be on the safe side. Removing the CAT and adding nitrous isnt needed to get there,but will make it easier.

Also you didnt mention anything about removing U-bend after the cat. That is the biggest bottle neck in the whole exhaust.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
uhhh, no... Maybe it might prematurely kill the cat but just get a down pipe that doesn't have one and you have nothing to worry about. I run a 100 shot, and if i had the fueling for it i'd run a 125 shot. One thing to keep in mind about nitrous is it's not safe, ever, it will blow a motor up so easily. I would make sure that kit you are getting is 100% ok before you put it on your car. I would also get new solenoids as well because you have no idea how old those other ones are and if they fail there goes your motor ya know?

01BlkGTGP

Regular
Oct 1, 2008
chicago
from what i was told from the guy who im buying it from i also work with he said he bought it off a guy who had it on his supercharged probe then sold it to him so he can put it on his stock sentra..but he said everything is there and that all i wanna buy is the purge kit...i never used nos before and i was planning to toss it on once i get my exhaust work done and my cam installed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 01BlkGTGP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list