Anybody with a PT..

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Anybody with a PT want to make a trip to the Southside of Chicago? I have 3 PCM's here 2 of which have the equivelant of nothing on them and the other I believe to not be a Comp G PCM. All I need is someone to flash me an 04 Comp G bin, or a 04 Comp G DHP bin or something, maybe a few tweaks if possible (2 codes I know for sure, I need it to pass emissions as well).

If you havent heard the car has been having problems with having a tune put on it, well someone on ClubGP had figured out the cause of what kept the PCM from taking the tunes, its the aftermarket radio with all the PAC adapters and shit. So to "fix" that, I just have to pull the fuse.

$100 in it for someone willing to find the time / make the trip. Its almost a week that I've been without the car, I need it running.

-Nick

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Yup lol. I'm going to see if Fish can come out and put a stock BIN on one of these PCM's so I can take it to the dealer. First started slipping, REALLY quickly, then I couldnt use it in D I had to use tapshift, then 2nd started, and now I cant get enough momentum to get it to catch 3rd so I had to drive 2 blocks home in reverse. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list