99 GTP for sale

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
I am selling my 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix and a bunch of extra parts to go with it.

The Motor:
Cryoed and balanced crank shaft.
Custom Crower Rods
Custom Venolia Pistons w/Grand National Rings
Manley Oversized Valves
Ported Heads Gasket Matched
Ported Intake Gasket Matched
Custom Camshaft just in between intense stage 3 and 4
Titanium retainers
Double valve springs
T&D Roller Rockers
Balance Shaft Removed
Double Timing Chain
SFI Racing Harmonic Balancer
MP112 Supercharger
Custom IC core for both MP112 and M90
No A/C Replaced with Be Cool Radiator in series with zzp heat extractor
Several 8-rib pulleys
Ls1 Throttle body and MAF
PJR Fuel Rails
60lb Injectors

The Suspension:
BMR Rear control arms and trailing arms
Progress springs
GMPP Springs
05 Stock Springs
KYB Struts
Polyurethane Motor mounts and Trans mount
SLP Front and Rear Strut bars
Next Level Front and Rear Sway bars
Transmission:
Shift kit set on medium
Quiafe Diff
2005 3.27 geared transmission
Exhaust:
The other guy’s headers with the bigger of the two primaries
Random tech super high flow cat
SLP loud Mouth Exhaust
Brakes:
Custom one of a kind 13.995 inch two piece rotors with c6 front two piston calipers ($2400)
One set of extra pads
One full set of kvr over sized drilled and slotted rotors with stock calipers
Stainless steel brake lines
Tires and Rims:
245/40R18 Bridgestone Potenza 050A run flat tires new
Eagle Alloy 077
Fuel:
Original gas tank sumped
Casper’s wiring kit
Walburo pump
The Rest:
Custom dash w/gauges
Gauge pillar
ICCU
HID Light kit
1 complete extra motor with some head work and a cam (head needs fixing about $150).
1 Dead Trans Second gear gone and needs new accumulator case
The other guy’s headers smaller primaries
A third set of heard (I think) modified slightly
A used vs cam
Car bra and matching mirror covers
M90 supercharger
A ton of other things like water pumps extra gaskets, injectors, sensors, ECT….

I am looking to sell everything as a whole. I don’t want to part it out. This is perfect for someone who wants to part out a car or whatever. $10,000 OBO. Serious offers only please. [email protected]

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GTPictor @ Sep 15 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I dont want to sell it but times are tight. i have 4 cars and no room. ill check on the vs cam in the next couple of days 100 its yours. Also the car has the ascd hood and spoiler.[/b]
damn it i wish i had known you would do that...lol, dibs if he doesnt have the mula...lol

what about injectors? what type you have sittin around?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
If my Iphone grabs an email sometimes my PC won't or then the PC will grab it and the Iphone won't be able to download it from the server but it will show. Either way it's a pain in the butt. It's easier for me to just use the Iphone specific web software for email.

I'm not near what Adam's looking for so bump for the car... It's a good deal for someone looking to build a car.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mike K @ Sep 17 2008, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If my Iphone grabs an email sometimes my PC won't or then the PC will grab it and the Iphone won't be able to download it from the server but it will show. Either way it's a pain in the butt. It's easier for me to just use the Iphone specific web software for email.

I'm not near what Adam's looking for so bump for the car... It's a good deal for someone looking to build a car.[/b]

Wierd. I get emails on my phone all the time. That leads me to believe that I have them so I check on my PC so Im not wasting battery. :lolsign: *dunno*

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaturdaysGS @ Sep 18 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GTPictor @ Sep 18 2008, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its yours let me get my hands on it sat and i will write you[/b]

Thanks, I appreciate it.
[/b][/quote]

3311s/3303s hr115+2 a2127 this is what is burned into the end of the comp cam it should be a vs cam. I am having a party on sat if you want to come by and get it then and have some drinks.

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (syP @ Sep 19 2008, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Damn Pictor... thought id never see the day, though i knew you didnt have time for it anymore.

Staying with a fast car? or just gonna cruise?[/b]

I have a 72 ford maverick caged and full drag suspension. I have a 2008 fully loaded nissan maxmia. And will apparently still have a 99 gtp rotting in the drive way. Mabey next year i will just part it out but i dont think i have the heart for that.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GTPictor @ Sep 22 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaturdaysGS @ Sep 18 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GTPictor @ Sep 18 2008, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, I appreciate it.
[/b][/quote]

3311s/3303s hr115+2 a2127 this is what is burned into the end of the comp cam it should be a vs cam. I am having a party on sat if you want to come by and get it then and have some drinks.
[/b][/quote]

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM with an addy and a time and I'll try and be there.

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaturdaysGS @ Sep 22 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GTPictor @ Sep 22 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaturdaysGS @ Sep 18 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, I appreciate it.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM with an addy and a time and I'll try and be there.
[/b][/quote]

830 meadowlark ln glenview il 60025 sat 6pm or later

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info