PFYC Inferno Car

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
A good friend of mine drove out to washington and bought the PFYC inferno car a couple years ago (iicr). He is looking to sell the car now, and possibly getting into a GTO or a vette. I don't have any recent pics of the car, but I will post some when I get them (it's raining now).

The Car:
2004 GTP Comp G
55xxx miles
Fully loaded (power/heated/katskinz leather)

Mods:
3.4 quick change pulley
Borla cat-back exhaust
Cold air intake
DHP PCM

Apperance:
20" Foose Wheels
Carbon Fiber Inferno Hood
SD front Lip
Custom ghost flames

I know I'm missing some things here, and I will update it with more info.

Here is the link on PFYC for pics of the car. the SD front lip isnt pictured here. The car is in above average condition. A couple minor paint flaws (rock chips ect). No dents. This car is a show winner!

http://www.pfyc.com/inferno/
http://www.pfyc.com/i/projectv/GN/Project-Vehicles.html

Asking Price is 15,500 OBO

The car is located in Ottawa, IL, but can be delivered within reason to the right buyer. Feel free to email me [email protected], or post here and I will answer any questions. There are members on this forum, including myself that can vouch for this car as well.

gtp_inferno.jpg

Silvapain

Regular
Jan 29, 2008
Limestone
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000gpgt @ Oct 1 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silvapain @ Oct 1 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the Banshee (GTO on the PFYC.com show cars site) is for sale in Bradley. At least, there's a yellow GTO with the same body kit and same graphics on it for sale.[/b]
Where at in Bradley?
[/b][/quote]

I forget the name of the dealership - Brown & Brown, I think. It's on route 50 just south of I-57. I'll take some pics when I go by there tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info