Byron Nov. 2

garrett

Jan 4, 2008
beloit wi
Im inviting anybody that would like to come out on Nov. 2 to Byron with me. My birthday is Oct. 31 and I usually like to hit the dragstrip up for it. So this is an open invitation to anybody that would like to come out. Ill be bringing hotdogs, brats, buns, my grill, and drinks.

Anybody is welcome to come and bring whatever you would like. Feel free to use my grill. Should be a good day.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (garrett @ Sep 4 2008, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im inviting anybody that would like to come out on Nov. 2 to Byron with me. My birthday is Oct. 31 and I usually like to hit the dragstrip up for it. So this is an open invitation to anybody that would like to come out. Ill be bringing hotdogs, brats, buns, my grill, and drinks.

Anybody is welcome to come and bring whatever you would like. Feel free to use my grill. Should be a good day.[/b]

Whats up Garrett, I am always game. Have you run those Drag Radials since last time I saw you at Byron couple months ago?

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Sep 6 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my car should be back together for this weekend, but ill probably go on saturday instead of sunday[/b]

ugh. Only thing holding me back currently is I need to find a car trailer. Have been looking on craigslist and ebay but no luck so far.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
i will be going this weekend but im not sure what day anymore....phat is going on the 1st probably and i really need help with my tune, and i really need help if i have those injectors to install as well as that exhaust....mclovin (Justyourshadow) is out so im going to have to grab the program and make sure it works on my computer so that i can use it that day.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info