Latest Work to The SSEi (Thanks Triple Edge Performance!)

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I am happy to say that after fighting an uphill battle with my SSEi for the past 1.5 years, I can now drive it again with a smile on my face! :D

I orginally took my car to Dave to get a set of L32 heads, ported, polished and installed. I ended up getting that done along with getting my current performance trans rebuilt properly (Omar...whoever you are..you suck at building transmissions. :angry: ), a partially collapsed flex 3" DP replaced, leaky fuel log fixed, my GenV machined (inlet and outlet) and a tune.

Dave was the upmost professional and was great to deal with throughout the process. He ran into serveral issues and worked through all of them without cutting corners.

Just before I left with the car, Dave started to show off a bit. He went and grabbed a torque wrench to double-check the lugnuts before I drove back to Chicago.

Here's some pics of his work:

L32 Heads
L32Heads01.jpg

L32Heads02.jpg

L32Heads03.jpg

L32Heads04.jpg

L32Heads05.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 29 2008, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looking good Tommy. If you dont head to the track on the 12th, we should set up something to go to GLD or 41. Dont listen to SDD and their followers. THere are good tracks out there besides 66. :lolsign:[/b]

Anyone thats been to 66 is going to disagree with that..... However the other tracks are decent, and i can agree on 41, they prep very well, but gld sucks more balls than you. The other thing about the shitty tracks is tech is soo easy to pass. They didn't say shit to me at byron, and the i'm sure gld, and 41 would be the same. I'm obviously more bias with 66 b/c or many more things than just prep, but don't waste you time at gld, i would go to byron before that crap hole. 41 would be my second choice for sure, but thats a cruise.

I

imported_silverbullet

the bonn looks great tommy bet she drives like a bat of a hell too. we were there too that same day you came back home. well, i'm glad you went to the right person to get the job done in a professional way. btw what kind of paint you use on the blower and valve covers? i like it! now you need to paint the tranny black too. :lolsign:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
on fucking slicks lol, anyone can hook on those, shit i can hook on the street with my slicks, that point is moot, and either way, you would have been faster at 66. so once again my friend, you lost, just like you lose at life, and pretty much everything else you think you're good at. :eek:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12.99someday @ Aug 29 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
on fucking slicks lol, anyone can hook on those, shit i can hook on the street with my slicks, that point is moot, and either way, you would have been faster at 66. so once again my friend, you lost, just like you lose at life, and pretty much everything else you think you're good at. :eek:[/b]

How the hell would I be faster at one track if I didnt have a problem hooking up?? Seriously, get off of Bobs sack and go out into the world you think for yourselfer.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
your right.... i should think for mysefler (nice spelling jackass), thats why those are my opinions dick head lol not bob's we just so happen to agree... your wrong so you're getting pissed, its ok, i understand, if i was a failure at life i'd be pissed off all the time also. :p

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12.99someday @ Aug 29 2008, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
your right.... i should think for mysefler (nice spelling jackass), thats why those are my opinions dick head lol not bob's we just so happen to agree... your wrong so you're getting pissed, its ok, i understand, if i was a failure at life i'd be pissed off all the time also. :p[/b]

Im not pissed, and I am far from failure. :lolsign: This isnt got14s, err, 3800. You cant rile me up.

Tell you what, I would race you. Just cause I wanna coast to the finish line after you nuke your shit running a 19 second time beating you. :lolsign:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
i'll be willing to bet on every forum your ass post's on at least 50% of the people there know your a tool, and the other half just simply hates youl. U talk a lot of shit, especially shit you can't back up without mentioning people you know. You have something bad to say about everything and everyone, you always bash sinister, and you have this one guy as your stupid fucking fan club, and he set up a race for you, that you'll lose lol. You're right you don't go around spouting things you think you know, because you don't know anything. You brag about helping someone else build a fast car lol, how often do you hold his dick when he goes to take a piss? I'm 100% sure your full of bullshit, and i call you out on it, then you lose and start talking shit, and always bring up bob or sinister. Bob never has anything bad to say about you, so stop talking shit about him and his business. If you owned your own business you wouldn't want some fat ass piece of shit tool like yourself talking shit either. Leave them out of your stupid pointless arguments about some dude's dick you wagged around while he was working on his car. I'm sure me and you can get along, you just need to pull your head out of your ass, and stop your constant shit talking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info