I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Stock cam, blower, cat back, no i/c, full interior

1.9 60'
7.927 1/8
92.57 1/8 mph
[email protected]

Thank you everyone at sinister drag design, you guys rock! (you should have signed the valve cover)

Hey ricky can you let everyone know you were there and saw that?! Those dickbags on got3800 don't believe a non-intercooled gtp can run 12's lol, let alone low 12's. They think I'm lying and they want to see it in order to believe it lol. Anyone that's on the forum can agree they are a bunch of tools, aside from 2 people that i've met in person. Aston is the shit for sure, he's a sinister customer as well and justyourshadow, he's aight. Anyways I'll be waiting for one more paycheck and some spark plugs and going for those magic 11's!!! Here's some pics of the car and time slip.

http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp23/E85grandprix/

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12.99someday @ Aug 25 2008, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1.9 60'
7.927 1/8
92.57 1/8 mph
[email protected]

Thank you everyone at sinister drag design, you guys rock! (you should have signed the valve cover)

Hey ricky can you let everyone know you were there and saw that?! Those dickbags on got3800 don't believe a non-intercooled gtp can run 12's lol, let alone low 12's. They think I'm lying and they want to see it in order to believe it lol. Anyone that's on the forum can agree they are a bunch of tools, aside from 2 people that i've met in person. Aston is the shit for sure, he's a sinister customer as well and justyourshadow, he's aight. Anyways I'll be waiting for one more paycheck and some spark plugs and going for those magic 11's!!! Here's some pics of the car and time slip.

http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp23/E85grandprix/[/b]
you know the non-ic record is only 11.4s......somthing to shoot for :howyoudoin:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Aug 25 2008, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12.99someday @ Aug 25 2008, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1.9 60'
7.927 1/8
92.57 1/8 mph
[email protected]

you know the non-ic record is only 11.4s......somthing to shoot for :howyoudoin:
[/b][/quote]

It is something to shoot for, but unless he guts the everloving shit out of his car and runs some slicks/skinnies I dont see it happening. Doesnt hurt to try though.

Ill concur about got3800 as well. :lolsign:

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
excuse me?!?!

DICK BAGS!?!?!

hey, you need to stop classifying the fourm and start talking on a personal basis. My forum, and the got3800.com name, did nothing for you to say that. So back off.

Your just so damn high on yourself that you had to keep arguing with them instead of having the satisfaction for yourself and not giving a shit what others thought.

Yes you have a pretty fast car, just make sure you dont blow yourself up with that bottle. I know people that have. Thats why the day that you were at the track with us and you were trying to run that thing with it and you only took one night to install it i was pretty scared for you and didnt want you to see you blow yourself up.

Just take it easy man. Thats all i ask.

Congrats on the times.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Aug 25 2008, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
excuse me?!?!

DICK BAGS!?!?!

hey, you need to stop classifying the fourm and start talking on a personal basis. My forum, and the got3800.com name, did nothing for you to say that. So back off.

Your just so damn high on yourself that you had to keep arguing with them instead of having the satisfaction for yourself and not giving a shit what others thought.

Yes you have a pretty fast car, just make sure you dont blow yourself up with that bottle. I know people that have. Thats why the day that you were at the track with us and you were trying to run that thing with it and you only took one night to install it i was pretty scared for you and didnt want you to see you blow yourself up.

Congrats on the times.[/b]

Everyone in that thread was being a tomo. Id be peeved as well.

However, Ill also concur with what you said about him being high on himself. :lolsign:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 25 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Aug 25 2008, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12.99someday @ Aug 25 2008, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1.9 60'
7.927 1/8
92.57 1/8 mph
[email protected]

[/b][/quote]

It is something to shoot for, but unless he guts the everloving shit out of his car and runs some slicks/skinnies I dont see it happening. Doesnt hurt to try though.

Ill concur about got3800 as well. :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]
slicks and skinnies wont be a problem, and a gutted car is the norm for cars running 11's

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Got3800...
"ha ha, because im admin and i jumped in late....

bottles are for babies.... :lol:"

^^^So where in there does it say i expected more from you, or even get close to that?! Bottles are for babies lol, best said from the 14 second club lol.

I refuse to gut my car, i'm running that shit full weight! I'm gonna run 11.80's on this stock ass stock blower i just need to take some extra spark plugs with me that's all. Everyone said i couldn't run what i have now, so keep saying it about the 11.80's i think its good luck!

Bob, i want to run an open cone and see how much better that works, i'll just buy the one you have at the shop that you showed me. I think at this point my 3x2x4in filter is a little small... probably efficient for your average 1.6ltr civic... i wanna try that and pull off the cat back because i'm sure that's holding me back quite a bit. Maybe i should order some w-body store axles too? I think i'm gonna snap one if i spray out of the hole, they felt strong at byron but a 1.9 60' is nice and easy compared to sub 1.7's...

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
That was just to merely say how much more i got left in the car that's all. There is way more in it too, with what i got. Nitrous is amazing in these cars, just really dangerous. I know its "cheating" but i don't have the money to run those times without it that's all. The car fell on its face at the top end, and I have found out what it is, now i need to correct it. I will be trying again after a fuel pump and a re-wire, I believe my stock fuel pump is starting to get really really pissed at me. I also think i am going to get a fuel pressure gauge because i should be monitoring fuel while using this crap. 92.7 in the 1/8 should have been at least 115 traps, damn! I need a nice dyno tune instead of the street tuning that I have been doing, which in my opinion is fun, but soooo scary. The speeds i get up to is instant jail if i get caught.

Edit: For not saying thanks!!! Thanks for the congrats, means a lot definitely coming from you!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Aug 25 2008, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
excuse me?!?!

DICK BAGS!?!?!

Congrats on the times.[/b]

Shut the fuck up you big baby.

your forum layout and your car club sucks...

get over it

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12.99someday @ Aug 25 2008, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1.9 60'
7.927 1/8
92.57 1/8 mph
[email protected]

Link to got3800 thread with tools that don't believe times please.

LOL

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (syP @ Aug 27 2008, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
its because they are all stuck in the 14s[/b]

horrorbeaver.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
God damn, that forum is full of a bunch of FUCKING TOOLS. I don't see how hard it is to believe his car runs those times, look at the mod list! The newbs must be failing to read the whole thing, they just see 3.2, headers, rockers, e85 etc and call BS. Beastin1 seems like the biggest moron out of the bunch. Got3800 tell your boy to sit heads with Mike, if he wants to see the car so bad. Id love to see his shit get knocked back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info