byron

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I might go with you ricky, i didn't go today because it was shitty as hell out. I got the slicks on the gp, but i need to find someone that can fill my bottle tomorrow if i can't find someone then i'm not going. So find me someone!!!! I'll tune your car too, when we get there, take a run, i'll leave the laptop on and scan for you and make adjustments accordingly. holla back. If i don't get the bottle going i'll only beat you by .5 instead of a 1.5 so i can't have that.

p.s. you better have a wideband...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Nice! I will do, are you by any chance taking it to that place right by you guys on 30/53? Winners circles? because i gotta pick up a part for the blow down tube that i need to be able to race at 66 just in case i don't run my 11's at byron. I got the slicks on the car now to test out and full boost 100% throttle stalls hold on the street so i can't imagine the 60's i'll be getting at the track. If i can come out of the hole with full boost and 125 shot i know i can get very very close to touching those 11's... but don't tell anyone! lol, good thing nobody comes on this forum anymore...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Ricky Gonzalez
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list