IMG00179.jpg

IMG00176.jpg

IMG00180.jpg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Just Yourshadow @ Aug 16 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silvapain @ Aug 16 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That thing may be fast, but good GOD that's an ugly car! ;)[/b]

I concur :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

I am one for speed :). Looks are not everything. Otherwise most of you guys would not have girlfirends. :rolleyes:

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Aug 17 2008, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
cool car, whats it run?[/b]

Should run pretty good. Guy I picked it up from had slips in high elevens and low twelve flat on motor. Hopefully will get it to track soon. Not bad for 4k :) . Below are the goodies in it.

- 5.0l block with notched factory forged pistons
- trick flow twisted wedge heads.
-Comp Cams Big Mutha Thumpr hydraulic roller cam.
-Trickflow 1.7 full roller rockers
-Victor JR. intake
- Quickfuel 850 Car
- Sniper Nitrous system (150 hp).
-The transmission is a Performance Automatic Super Comp C4 full manual reverse pattern with trans brake.
- The car has a 6 point cage, driveshaft loop,
-4.10 gears and aluminum driveshaft.
- 4 row aluminum radiator with flexlite blackmagic electric fan.
- MSD digital 6 ignition with 2 step, rev limiter, and timming retard.

I

imported_GraFFix

Sounds like a nice setup. and definatly a good price.

How do you like the C4? Is it pretty snappy? Ive been debating on a swap but I think its more fun with the 5 speed on the street. thats what the car sees the most anyways. for the track the C4 is a good choice.

Any suspension work? I cant see that thing hooking to good without a little help in that dept. Whatever you do dont put lowering springs on it...youll lose all traction lol trust me I know. breaking loose and going sideways slamming into 3rd gear isnt to fun. Well maybe sometimes lol

Come check out http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/ some cool local people always meeting up and most of them know their shit if you have any questions.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Aug 18 2008, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sounds like a nice setup. and definatly a good price.

How do you like the C4? Is it pretty snappy? Ive been debating on a swap but I think its more fun with the 5 speed on the street. thats what the car sees the most anyways. for the track the C4 is a good choice.

Any suspension work? I cant see that thing hooking to good without a little help in that dept. Whatever you do dont put lowering springs on it...youll lose all traction lol trust me I know. breaking loose and going sideways slamming into 3rd gear isnt to fun. Well maybe sometimes lol

Come check out http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/ some cool local people always meeting up and most of them know their shit if you have any questions.[/b]

I love the C4. Since this will be mainly a drag car having the auto and trans brake is going to be great at the track. As far a suspension it does have some work done (4 link, subframe connectors, drag shocks. etc). thanks for the new forum I will go over there and sign up.

Silvapain

Regular
Jan 29, 2008
Limestone
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GTPSleepr @ Aug 16 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Just Yourshadow @ Aug 16 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silvapain @ Aug 16 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That thing may be fast, but good GOD that's an ugly car! ;)[/b]

I concur :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

I am one for speed :). Looks are not everything. Otherwise most of you guys would not have girlfirends. :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

I don't have a girlfriend...the wife won't let me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Aug 17 2008, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice pick up...I always liked the 4 eye's.

Get ready for everyone to tell you how Fords suck and stuff...lol.[/b]

Won't hear that from me (see sig)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info