ltlqueen's GTX

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Snapped a few pics of her car yesterday.

DSC_0001copy.jpg

DSC_0003copy.jpg

DSC_0007copy.jpg

DSC_0008copy.jpg

DSC_0009copy.jpg

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 21 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I still need to swap the valve seals. It could use a new suspension, wheel hubs and a tune up.[/b]

Fish swap valve seals?? lol I got pretty decent workin on the prix and I couldnt do the valve seals. SOOO I know you couldnt do em. lol Yes definately hale or alex are your best bet. Maybe we could turn it into a retarded drinking messin with jaques car day?? LOL Hows everyone been lately?? Jeff

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (plmrass @ Aug 23 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 21 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still need to swap the valve seals. It could use a new suspension, wheel hubs and a tune up.[/b]

Fish swap valve seals?? lol I got pretty decent workin on the prix and I couldnt do the valve seals. SOOO I know you couldnt do em. lol Yes definately hale or alex are your best bet. Maybe we could turn it into a retarded drinking messin with jaques car day?? LOL Hows everyone been lately?? Jeff
[/b][/quote]

Its just one more step to doing rockers and springs, and my name isnt Jeff. :lolsign:

Tried calling you a couple times, but you seem to forget to answer the phone. :ph34r:

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 23 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (plmrass @ Aug 23 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 21 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Its just one more step to doing rockers and springs, and my name isnt Jeff. :lolsign:

Tried calling you a couple times, but you seem to forget to answer the phone. :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]

Dont feel left out fish, I dont answer too many either its not near me or I just dont feel like callin people back when I see it. As I remeber correctly I helped you out a caspers with the rockers so yea I may not be able to do the whole job but im there with ya. We'll have to hook up some time again even though we said that before. Ill TRY I said TRY to call ya this week but itll be later in the day after 5. HOMO. later

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ltlqueen @ Aug 24 2008, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Shit, you guys could come to my house. That way if you break it it's in my driveway. My dad also has a hoist although I don't know if it's any good or not, Brian? I'll even supply the beer.[/b]

The picker should be good. He also has an air compressor which would be needed. Tools are scattered to hell and back though. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info