Need 2 codes turned off, no reporting.. etc.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I have an 04 GTP Comp G which I need to get to pass emissions ASAP. One code I have is for an o2 sensor heater circuit malfunction, for which I replaced the sensor and the harness, to no avail, while the other is for "EGR flow insufficient". I'm going to be getting rid of the car soon, I hope, but I need these 2 codes gone so I can pass emissions and get my IL plate sticker on before I get a ticket. :(

Willing to drive, and pay.

Thanks,
-Nick

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Nick - i'm in the same deep water as ü with this emissions bullshit... I have until the end of the month, then i'm fcked! NO STICKER FOR YOU!

A friend of mine works at a shop in Berwyn and said he would set me up. I'm just waiting for him to get back from their honeymoon to remove the codes for me.

If you're interested gimme a call [i'll PM my number to ü] Hopefully we're doing it some time this week

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Aug 9 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i could do it also, but it'd be a bit of a drive....im in ottawa...[/b]

I gotta do what I gotta do, when are you available? Monday morning the car is going into the bodyshop and IDK how long they will have it, but sunday after 7 i believe I'm free. Idk what your schedule looks like.

Mike, I'll let you know/give you a jingle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info