Switch to turn Twilight Sentinel/Sentry On/Off

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Has anybody wired in a switch to turn Twilight Sentinel/Sentry On and Off? I know it can be disabled by removing a fuse, but I want to retain the Twilight Sentinel/Sentry function for normal use and be able to turn it off for gatherings and such.

If not, I will see if I can figure it out, whether by creating a harness to plug into the fuse location or another solution...

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
I was looking at a switch because I am looking at geting another seat heater switch panel and putting 3 to 4 mini rocker switches in the panel.

1 for future fan switch mod
1 for future Optilux Angel Eyes
1 for Twilight Sentry On/Off
1 for passenger heated seat (optional, but the GF hates leather in both summer and winter... too cold on her ass in the winter and burns that shit up in summer)

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TommyGloves @ Aug 9 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That's Backinblack's info, found that already... looking to remove headlights from keyfob flash soon... Gonna put HIDs in, either in the black headlights or in a set of the black GP Projector housings...
as for Twilight Sentinel, yeah I just broke down and bought a five pack of 470 ohm Resistors from Radio shack... cost me all of a $1.13... Cheap Mod FTW...

Anybody want to buy some 470 ohm resistors for replacing the light sensor? $0.25 each!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• RebelGTP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list