took out the 06'

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
last night I got my injectors in with my cand tune thats set up for the cam and injectors, and it felt good I need to get some scans and it sould be ready to go to the track soon.

mods thus far s1x cam, headers, comp cams valvetrain with105's, cai, basic tune,42's 180thermostat, and 3.2 pully, on an 06' gt

what else do I need, I will be puting in a set of autolite 103's once I get new plug whires

brett

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1quick98_gs @ Jul 29 2008, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
last night I got my injectors in with my cand tune thats set up for the cam and injectors, and it felt good I need to get some scans and it sould be ready to go to the track soon.

mods thus far s1x cam, headers, comp cams valvetrain with105's, cai, basic tune,42's 180thermostat, and 3.2 pully, on an 06' gt

what else do I need, I will be puting in a set of autolite 103's once I get new plug whires

brett[/b]
ported blower and intercooler ftw.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
its a gen v blower so I'm not gonna bother porting it, and if I had the extra money it would already have an intercooler on it, It will either get an intercooler or the new twin screw kit this winter, I was thinking about some meth injection just to get me by for the rest of the summer

brett

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
got your message brett. give me a call friday or so....not supposed to rain that night maybe we will go out for a while.

i knew you of all people would be wanting to get the wbs kit lol. i also agree hold off and go with an ic and then focus on the trans. some gears and a small stall will really open that thing up!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
that's what I was thinking, as far as winter mods, do you think if I replaced the inppute shaft and switched to single chain gears then did a shift kit and stall that the trans would hold up ok, those seem to be the most comon broken parts, and the car has only ben making decent power for like 300 miles now with 30,000 on the clock, as for the intercooler I will prolly slowly put my own kit togather as money alows this winter, I will also build a better cai and get the lq4 maf some time this winter. is there any throttle body option for the 04+ that will alow you to keep your fly by wire

brett

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info