'98 GTP Black 4 door parts car

nitrous

Regular
Mar 9, 2008
Racine, WI
I've got a '98 GTP sitting in the driveway that I will part out if anyone wants anything. It had front driver's side damage. It has a sunroof, Cassette 7 EQ, Graphite leather interior. 141k miles on the car.

Things not available or sold:
- Driver's side headlight
- Hood
- Engine
- Trans
- Spoiler
- Rearview Mirror
- Wheels
- Dash Bezel
- Center Console trim

Let me know if you want anything because when I am done with it, it's going to the yard.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nitrous @ Jul 17 2008, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The temp module is the digital one. Only the 97s had the three knobs. I'll sell you the cover with hinge for $20 shipped.[/b]
sounds like a plan, anyone know if the digital temp would work in my car? ive got a 01 GTP....ive wanted to stick the digital temp controls in for awhile but have been unsure....

if it does give me a price on that too...

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nitrous @ Jul 19 2008, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Battery is an Interstate battery. Not sure on its condition, but I can go get it checked.[/b]

if you could that would be awesome. i'm heading up to door county friday morning and coming back saturday afternoon so i could swing by and pick it up either day. autozone checks and charges them for free.

how much you want?

nitrous

Regular
Mar 9, 2008
Racine, WI
Here's a couple pics of the tails. $80 for both.

leftlampkp3.jpg

rightlampew8.jpg

Sunroof motor works fine. I'd really prefer to sell the whol assembly together since it's tough to sell a moonroof without a motor. Money talks though.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nitrous @ Jul 27 2008, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I used that in my car. I have one, but it has two holes drilled out in it for gauges. If you want it, $10 plus actual shipping and it's yours.[/b]

Im looking for a hole-less part as I just drilled a hole for a gauge in mine. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info