Possible Return to the GP world

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rebelgtp @ Jul 16 2008, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi guys long time no see...

Due to problems arising in the past two years with my '95 GTP, I had to get rid of her.

However, the Prodigal son might be making a return to the GP scene soon.

Details to come later...

-RebelGTP[/b]

Thats good to hear! I hope you come back, we need more gtps!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rebelgtp @ Jul 16 2008, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here's the deal...

it looks like a go, but I hope something does not screw it up.

2002 40th Anniversary GTP

89,000 miles but only one owner and babied through its life.

Loan hopefully finalized tomorrow with pickup on Friday.[/b]

Its probably my old one. :lolsign:

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Racer X @ Jul 18 2008, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rebelgtp @ Jul 16 2008, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's the deal...

it looks like a go, but I hope something does not screw it up.

2002 40th Anniversary GTP

89,000 miles but only one owner and babied through its life.

Loan hopefully finalized tomorrow with pickup on Friday.[/b]

Its probably my old one. :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

Hah! PM me the VIN and I'll tell ya! But I know that originally, when new, it was sold at Rogers Automotive Group and has had only one other owner...

Fark... where the hell is the info on DRL delete for a 2002 with twilight sentry???

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Jul 19 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
IIRC that took a little more finess then the 97-00. GL with the new purchase.[/b]

Taken Care of... unplugged one two-wire harness from a device under dash described as an "aluminum heatsink"

DRLs went bye-bye and Twilight Sentry still works, as well as lights on during remote functions and factory alarm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info