IPhone (8 Gig)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Current iPhone owners can get iPhone 3G for $199/$299 Posted on July 9, 2008 by Dan

If you are interested in picking up an iPhone 3G but worried that you haven’t had your current plan for long enough and will have to pay $399 for an 8GB iPhone 3G or $499 for the 16GB version, current owners of an iPhone are in luck–AT&T will allow current iPhone owners to get the subsidized pricing even though they’ve had their current phone/plan for less than a year. That means that the 8GB version will cost you $199 or the 16GB will cost you $299.

BUT, current owner is taken quite literally so you’ll need to have a current iPhone and it must be activated on your account or you’ll have to pay the unsubsidized price.

If you’re confused, log into your AT&T account and use their eligibility checker to see if you quality.

(Thanks, Marty!)

[Via Gizmodo]

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
How long does the incentive to current iphone owners last? I cant afford to get this now, but when I can afford it, I dont want to get shafted.

I dropped mine kinda hard and it acts up once and awhile. Its gotten better throughout the weeks, but still maybe once every three days I have to restart it. Kinda annoying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info