FS: White Grand Prix GTP

Up for sale is my white 98 grand prix gtp. The car has 170000 miles on it but is still running great. never really had any problems with it at all. The exterior on the car is in very good condition with a few scratches that are to be expected on a ten year old car. the interior on the car is in perfect condition. there are no wears or tears in the interior. the interior also includes a 7" flip out screen that plays DVDs and sounds great. most of the miles on the car since i have owned it are highway miles from driving to school or work. i recently just put on new brake pads and rotors and a new MAF sensor. this is a very quick gtp and many people were surprised at how quick it is. i am putting the car up for $4950 OBO. I really need to get rid of this car so start making me offers. my mods are located in my sig. if you are interested please email me at [email protected] or call me at 630-464-8094. also email me if you would like more pictures. there are also more pictures and videos of my car on myspace.com/skprix.

Thanks,
Dom

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
I think any reasonable offer is going to seem 'lowballish' to you at this point. You might be better off demodding the few mods you have and selling the car that way. You will most certainly net more out of the car. And just FYI.. you will have greater success posting current pictures of the car. I tried looking on myspace to no avail..maybe a diresct link or just post a few pics of the car here. Much simpler...

Good luck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Jul 10 2008, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just a tip, dont expect to sell your car on the forums. If you want to sell it, put it in autotrader, the newspaper, craigslist, ebay etc There are alot more serious buyers that are actually looking for cars.[/b]

i have it on craigslist also. just seeing if anyone is interested over here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info