SLP headers

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
These were on my old car for about 3 years. The coating is still fairly good looking. Just had Ron Vogel weld a new interlocking flex on the downpipe so there is no more shitty SLP flex tick. The rear headers and downpipe is one piece so you dont have to worry about a downpipe, or can sell your aftermarket one if you already have one. Comes with the clamps from the SLP install kit. Ill also throw in an O2 extension harness as well that I bought from ZZP.

$450

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Jul 5 2008, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
These were on my old car for about 3 years. The coating is still fairly good looking. Just had Ron Vogel weld a new interlocking flex on the downpipe so there is no more shitty SLP flex tick. The rear headers and downpipe is one piece so you dont have to worry about a downpipe, or can sell your aftermarket one if you already have one. Comes with the clamps from the SLP install kit. Ill also throw in an O2 extension harness as well that I bought from ZZP.

$450[/b]

Hey all i have is $300... Is that enough i will even come pick it up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list