WTB: H1 10000k HID Kit

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Jul 6 2008, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't understand why you want to put 10,000K HID's in your fogs. Not only are they rice but your not going to be able to see a thing, kinda defeating the purpose of the fog light. 4000K for the fogs, the higher you go the less light output.[/b]
thanks for letting me know they were going to be rice, i didnt know that.... <_<

i already have the headlights in at 10k (which are 10x better then the silver star ultras that i had in previously) so im going to match them with the fogs, so thus the whole car will look rice i guess, hmm dont come near it you might catch some germs :lolsign:

Mike your going to have to learn that people are going to do what they want with there car and thats how it is, we dont need your official "rice detector" unless someone says that there going to put some really ugly body kit on there car and max it out with vinyls....but you might be able to sell it on ebay and get your money back.

Thanks wes, i bought them from that guy and should have them soon enough.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Jul 6 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Jul 6 2008, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't understand why you want to put 10,000K HID's in your fogs. Not only are they rice but your not going to be able to see a thing, kinda defeating the purpose of the fog light. 4000K for the fogs, the higher you go the less light output.[/b]
thanks for letting me know they were going to be rice, i didnt know that.... <_<

i already have the headlights in at 10k (which are 10x better then the silver star ultras that i had in previously) so im going to match them with the fogs, so thus the whole car will look rice i guess, hmm dont come near it you might catch some germs :lolsign:

Mike your going to have to learn that people are going to do what they want with there car and thats how it is, we dont need your official "rice detector" unless someone says that there going to put some really ugly body kit on there car and max it out with vinyls....but you might be able to sell it on ebay and get your money back.

[/b][/quote]

I personally think they are rice because of the blue/purple color, that's my opinion. I don't care what you put on my car. Im just saying your light output will suck with that temperature HID's. It will be very hard to see in the rain/snow etc.

Just Yourshadow

Who the hell is this guy?
Aug 25, 2008
Fox River Grove
Real Name
Robert
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Jul 6 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Jul 6 2008, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

you DO NOT have 10k headlights. They would be almost purple. I believe Wessel has a 12k kit, mine are 5k.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Just Yourshadow @ Jul 7 2008, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Jul 6 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

you DO NOT have 10k headlights. They would be almost purple. I believe Wessel has a 12k kit, mine are 5k.
[/b][/quote]
10k is blue dude, and how the hell do you know you have yet to even see them!?!? i just put them in on the 4th....

I

imported_snoop

i had 10k on my infiniti truck, and loved it. once i scrape up the money i will have them on my gp again. it looks sexy as hell.

fuck what that vipermike is talking about. she always has something stupid to say only cuz (thats my opinoin). in her little world, his way is the only way.

go for it, it will look hot as hell.

anyway, is anyone going to da grove tonight. thinking of heading up the with the bike?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoop @ Jul 9 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i had 10k on my infiniti truck, and loved it. once i scrape up the money i will have them on my gp again. it looks sexy as hell.

fuck what that vipermike is talking about. she always has something stupid to say only cuz (thats my opinoin). in her little world, his way is the only way.

go for it, it will look hot as hell.

anyway, is anyone going to da grove tonight. thinking of heading up the with the bike?[/b]
Thanks man, yea i love the way they look right now, my fogs shipped (thanks wes, i got them from the same place on ebay for $65 +shipping, good deal)

Cant wait to see what they look like all together! ill put some pics up...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info