TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I refer you to one link.

CLICK HERE (Workers beware)

O and just a friendly reminder.....

2006_05_sports_barrett_pierzynski.jpg

Kbrown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Jun 20 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horist @ Jun 20 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ah, but at the end of the season when the cubs figure out how to blow it again as they always do... we'll still have our trophy :D[/b]
this may be true, but we will have a newer one.... ;)
[/b][/quote]
werd. cubs ftw. sox well.... FTMFL!!!!!

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
see the funny thing is that if you ask around right now if a person is a cubs or sox fan you will probably get a "sox" answer :ph34r: ....but now if you ask at the end of this year, your going to get a "cubs" answer :) .....thats right bitches, were going to steal allll your bandwagon fans..... :lolsign: before you know it this entire city is going to turn good old red, white, and blue! Who knows, we may see a decreased crime rate because every person walking down the street wont look like a gang banger wearing black and white (with a side of some "old English" writing)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I was doing some cleaning tonight. Most of it was SWEEPING.

Something about 9 runs in one inning gets me hot. Oh wait, that was yesterday! Today was botched throwing errors and a complete lack of clutch hitting! 10 hits ONE run...

I still love you guys. I rooted for the Sox in 05'.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info