eagle 077's 1.9rrs's for sale

blackout

Jun 18, 2008
i have 4 18x8 polished wheels, some have very minor scuffs, one i hit a pot hole and can't find another wheel, i tried to see if keystone would repair it but they will not touch the aftermarket wheels.

i would prefer pick up of them but would ship if it came down to it. All have tires either feathered or right at indicators, so should replace them,but do come at no extra cost.

245 40's potnza's run flats and 275 35 kumo esta asx

what I'm asking is $300 for all 4, if you don't want the fourth one thats your choice but the price will not change. i just think if someone knew a repair place they may be able to get it fixed.

pics are in the link all four with the damaged one.

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/gtpwhite/rims/

used 1.9's i bought but now want a cam, gen three harlem's can get pic if interested. $250.00 obo

trades possible would really want a s1x cam and install kit

thnaks for looking

blackout

Jun 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justinad12 @ Jun 20 2008, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ill give you $150 for all 4 i know i guy who can fix the fourth but it will never look perfect again regardless who does it. prolly cost at least 80 bucks to fix it. i work at a tire shop and have had to send wheels to a guy many many times.[/b]

i will pass, thanks for the offer tho

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list